1. Loosen drain valve and drain the fuel filter housing.
2. Remove the eight cover retaining nuts. Remove the cover assembly and elements.
3. Remove the retainer and spring from each stud.
4. Remove the fuel filter elements.
Install Fuel Filter Elements
1. Install the fuel filter elements, springs and retainers on studs. Tighten the retainers hand tight until they bottom on shoulder of studs.
2. Close the drain valve and fill the housing approximately half full of clean fuel.
3. Install the cover assembly and retaining nuts.