Static Switch Left Panel
(257) Fan Fuses F1-F3
(258) Fuse Block F23, F24
(259) Zig-Zag Circuit Breaker K13
(260) Zig-Zag Overload Relay K11
(261) Zig-Zag Transformer
The Zig-Zag Transformer is mounted on the lower left panel. The Zig-Zag Transformer is required for establishing the neutral point of the UPS 3-phase output when the system is in discharge mode and disconnected from the utility input.
- Perform steps in the Systems Operation, Testing and Adjusting, "Internal Component Preremoval Steps (Static Switch Cabinet)" in order to de-energize the system and gain access to internal components.
- Remove all four wires from the transformer by loosening the screws holding the wires in the wire terminals.
- Remove the four bolts that hold the transformer to the left cabinet panel.
- Position the transformer in position on the left panel as shown in Illustration 1, with wire terminals on top.
Note: The transformer is heavy. Two people and/or machinery is used to remove a breaker is recommended.
- Attach the transformer using four bolts to the left panel.
- Connect the four wires to the transformer. Each wires location is labeled.
Refer to Illustration 2.