1. Disconnect air inlet line from turbocharger.
2. Remove turbocharger oil drain line (1).
3. Remove the turbocharger vent line (2).
4. To remove right turbocharger, remove turbocharger lubrication line (3).
5. To remove left turbocharger, disconnect the turbocharger lubrication line (4) from "T" fitting and from turbocharger.
6. Disconnect equalizer line (5) from turbocharger air outlet line. Remove air outlet line-to-aftercooler housing retaining bolts and clamps.
7. Attach a hoist to the turbocharger. Remove the four turbocharger-to-exhaust manifold pipe retaining bolts and nuts.
8. Pull the turbocharger out of the exhaust elbow and remove coupling. Remove the turbocharger - weight 60 lbs. (27 kg).
1. Attach a hoist and position the turbocharger on engine. Install the coupling and push turbocharger into place.
2. Coat the threads of the turbocharger retaining bolts with 9M3710 Anti-Seize Compound. Install the bolts and nuts. Tighten nuts to 40 ± 4 lb. ft. (5,5 ± 0,55 mkg).
3. Install air outlet line-to-aftercooler housing retaining bolts and clamps. Connect equalizer line to air outlet line.
4. Connect turbocharger lubrication line to "T" fitting and to turbocharger (left side only).
5. Install turbocharger lubrication line (right side only).
6. Install the turbocharger vent line.
7. Install turbocharger oil drain line.
8. Connect air inlet line to turbocharger.