1. Remove the three override assembly mounting bolts (1).
2. Rotate the override assembly (2) clockwise approximately five turns.
3. Remove the override assembly.
4. Disconnect sensing line (4) from fuel ratio control.
5. Remove the two fuel ratio control mounting bolts (3). Slide the fuel ratio control toward the front of the engine and remove it from the governor.
Install Fuel Ratio Control With Override
1. Position the fuel ratio control on the governor. Make sure the bolt (1) engages the slot in rack stop collar (2). Install two mounting bolts.
2. Connect the sensing line to fuel ratio control.
3. Install the override assembly. Adjust the fuel ratio control. See ADJUSTING FUEL RATIO CONTROL in TESTING AND ADJUSTING.
Disassemble Fuel Ratio Control With Override
a) remove fuel ratio control with override
1. Remove the cover (1), spring (2) and plunger (3) from housing (4).
2. Remove the lever assembly retaining nut and screw from the housing. Remove the lever assembly and spring. Remove the seal from housing.
3. Remove the cover (5) from the fuel ratio control housing assembly. Remove the two springs. Turn bolt (6) and separate the washer, diaphragm, retainer assembly and bolt.
Assemble Fuel Ratio Control With Override
1. Connect the bolt to the washer, diaphragm and retainer assembly. Position the diaphragm assembly and the two springs in housing assembly. Install the fuel ratio control cover.
2. Install the seal in override housing with lip of seal toward arm. Install the lever assembly and spring. Install the retaining nut and screw.
3. Install the plunger, spring and cover on override housing.
a) install fuel ratio control with override