1. Remove the two mounting nuts.
2. Remove the fuel priming pump (1).
Install Fuel Priming Pump
1. Position the fuel priming pump on fuel filter housing.
2. Install mounting nuts.
Disassemble Fuel Priming Pump
a) remove fuel priming pump
1. Press in on pins (1) and pull rod assembly out of barrel. Remove the pins and springs.
2. Drive out handle retaining pin and remove the handle, cap (2) and spring (3). Remove the seal from cap.
3. Remove seal and ring from rod.
Assemble Fuel Priming Pump
1. Install seal and ring on rod.
2. Install seal on cap. Position spring, cap and handle on rod assembly. Install retaining pin.
3. Lubricate bore of the barrel lightly with clean engine oil.
4. Position pins and springs in cap and install the rod assembly in barrel.
a) install fuel priming pump