1. Drain the engine crankcase - capacity 19 U.S. gal. (71 liter).
2. Remove the oil filler pipe-to-oil pan retaining bolts (1).
3. Disconnect vent tubes (2) from the oil pan.
4. Remove the two oil level gauge guide-to-oil pan mounting bolts (3).
5. Remove the oil pan mounting bolts. Remove the oil pan - weight 75 lbs. (34 kg).
Install Oil Pan
1. Position the oil pan to engine and install mounting bolts.
2. Install the two oil level gauge guide-to-oil pan mounting bolts.
3. Connect the two vent tubes to the oil pan.
4. Install the oil filler pipe-to-oil pan retaining bolts.
5. Fill the engine crankcase.