Usage:UPS 250 APZ
There are at least two air filters and/or screens that are located on the front doors of the cabinet.
The screens (2) are removable from the outside of the unit. The screens (2) allow the air filters in the door (1) to be replaced without opening the cabinet door (1). Each screen (2) is fastened by four screws (3).
The air filters are electrostatic units. The air filters can be washed. Once the air filters have been washed, the air filters can be reused.
- Locate the screen (2) for removal.
- Locate the four screws (3) that attach the screen (2) to the door.
- Remove the four screws (3).
- Remove the screen (2) by carefully prying the screen (2) out of the depression in the cabinet door (1).
- Place the air filter with the arrow inward in the depression for the screen (2) prior to installation of the screen (2).
- Place the front screen (2) in the rectangular depression on the cabinet door (1).
- Insert the four screws (3) in the four corners of the screen (2). Tighten the screws (3) hand tight.
When you install the air filter, make sure that the air filters are dry. Damage to the equipment may occur if the air filters are not dry.