Static Switch Left Panel
(1) Fan Fuses F1-F3
(2) Fuse Block F23, F24
(3) Zig-Zag Circuit Breaker K13
(4) Zig-Zag Overload Relay K11
(5) Zig-Zag Transformer
The Zig-Zag Overload Relay (K11) is mounted on the lower left panel. The Zig-Zag Overload Relay is required for maintaining the ground reference of the UPS 3-phase output when the system is in discharge mode and disconnected from the utility input.
- Perform steps in the Systems Operation, Testing and Adjusting, "Internal Component Preremoval Steps (Static Switch Cabinet)" in order to de-energize the system and gain access to internal components.
- Disconnect the wires from the Zig-Zag Overload Relay. The labels on the wires indicate the location for the wire. Verify the labels on the wires.
- Remove the rail stop on the right side of the Zig-Zag Overload Relay by loosening the two screws. Slide the rail stop off the rail.
- Remove the Zig-Zag Overload Relay by sliding the Zig-Zag Overload Relay off the rail.
- Attach the Zig-Zag Overload Relay onto the rail.
Refer to Illustration 1 for placement.
- Place the top of the Relay on the top edge of the rail.
- Snap the bottom of the relay into place.
- Attach the rail stop by sliding the rail stop over the rail from the right side. Tighten the two screws.
- Attach the wires to the Zig-Zag Overload Relay.
The labels on the wires indicate the location for the wire.
Refer to Illustration 2 for wire connections.