Usage:UPS 250 APZ
4-Wire Zig Zag Contactor Left Panel|
(1) Contactor (K5)
The Zig Zag contactor (1) is located on the left panel in a 4-wire configuration. The "K5" contactor is not present in a 3-wire configuration. Refer to Illustration 1 for the location of the contactor.
Refer to Systems Operation, Testing and Adjusting, RENR9988, "Internal Component Preremoval Steps (MMS System Cabinet)" in order to shut down the system and gain access to internal components.
- Disconnect the wires from the "K5" contactor (1). Verify the labeling of the wires for subsequent installation. Refer to Illustration 2 for wire connections.
- Remove the 6 hex bolts that hold the contactor (1) to the bus assembly.
- Remove the four screws that hold the contactor (1) to the left panel.
Zig Zag Contactor Wire Connections|
- Position the "K5" contactor (1) in the cabinet. Refer to Illustration 1 for placement of the contactor.
- Attach the contactor (1) to the left panel with four screws.
- Attach the contactor to the bus assembly with 6 hex bolts.
- Attach the wires to the contactor. Refer to 2 for wire connections.